Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Diane the Mat Mom Vs. Taneka the African Warrior

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MatMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2009
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Diane the Mat Mom Vs. Taneka the African Warrior

    It was very cold evening as my mom AKA Diane the Mat Mom and I approached the
    gym that she would be wrestling at that night. As we pulled in and she told me
    "I'm scared," trying not to let her know I was scared to I just told her "I
    know, but you'll do fine." He manager now boy friend arranged for her to fight
    Taneka the African Warrior a very dangerous strong black woman that hated white
    women period. Taneka weigh about 160lbs compared to my mom who weigh 135lbs. We
    walked in and got her checked in and assigned a changing room. Mom went to her
    changing room while I went to find out what time to have her ready. I had a good
    hour so I went back to her room to find her with her traditional pink leotard
    on. We had a good hour so I began applying the red and blue toe nail polish to
    her toes. Mom wrestled barefoot like a lot of women and one of her signatures
    was having her toes painted red and blue. After that I got her laid out on the
    table and I began giving her a rub down to loosen her muscles up, while
    whispering encouragement. A few minutes later a knock on the door came and we
    were told its time.

    We walked down the hall and out into the arena section of the gym. Most people
    were cheering for her, as they did not like Taneka. We entered the ring as we
    got per fight instructions. Taneka looked at her and said; "you're going to die
    tonight bitch!" I slid out on the other side of the ropes and whisper more
    encouragement, but deep down I was just hoping she would not get hurt. The bell
    rang and they met in the center of the mat. Taneka grabbed the Mom's shoulders
    and threw her down to the mat like a rag doll and stomped her boot into Mom's
    mid section. Taneka than went across the mat and climbed to the top rope to
    launch her African Hurricane that involves Taneka flying across the ring and
    landing an elbow in to her opponent. I began yelling at Mom to move but the
    nose was so bad it was hard to hear. She looked and saw Taneka in the air and
    began to move but it was too late. Taneka got up and said, "Take that you white
    bitch!" Taneka got up and began stomping her boot again into her vagiana. I
    yelled at the ref but Taneka's side people were distracting him, so it was a
    useless move. I began debating about throwing the towel but I know she would be
    furious, and I gust began hoping this match would end soon. Taneka than picked
    up Mom and tossed her clear out the ring to the hard wood floor below how she
    was still moving after that I had no clue it was a merical no question about
    that. Being pulled back into the ring by her long blond hair screaming for mercy
    but it was futile. Taneka than proceeded to body slam mom's lifeless body into
    the mat three times. By than Taneka decided to pin her lifeless body to the mat
    and it was over.

    I immediately slid into the ring to tend to her asking if she would need a
    stretcher to get her back to her changing room but she said she needed to walk
    out under her own power.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member luffy316's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2006
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Diane the Mat Mom Vs. Taneka the African Warrior

    really like it. a bit vague and maybe a bit short, but a nice compact read. like the setting, for what it was

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •